Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm as grateful as I can get

‘Tis the time of year to reflect upon the things for which we are thankful.
My “A to Z” list:
A = America – can you really imagine living somewhere else (except maybe Canada)?
B = BBL - as in my Beautiful Bodacious Lady (same as “L”)
C = Crosswords – allows my BBL to daily show me her intelligence and skill
D = Daughter (same as “K”)
E = Electricity/Energy – absolutely makes life much Easier
F = Friendship and Family (probably same as “U” and “Y”); Freedom
G = GPS - gets my associate Al (and me) to where we need to go in ½ the time.
H = Harmony – when everything is going smoothly. Same as “Happiness & Health”
I = Internet – use it every day, can’t imagine not having it. Aids my “Intellect”
J = Jeff - (same as “S”) - my boy who has grown into a man to make me very proud
K = Katie – my beautiful girl, a source of both pride and inspiration
L = Linda – synonymous with “Love” and “Life” (also same as “B and “W”)
M = MP3’s- represents my new interaction with “Music” these days
N = NPR – I still can’t believe it, but it has become my favorite radio station
O = Ostriches – just checking to see if you’re reading! Otherwise, OT
P = Punky - our “Puppy” who is my constant companion
Q = Quiet – I definitely like it (and increasingly more of it) these days
R = Residence. As in “Roof over our heads in a nice neighborhood”
S = Son (same as “J”)
T = Texas – wasn’t born here, but definitely am not ever leaving my adopted state
U = Same as “Y”!
V = Vitality – I have some, but mainly feed off “A,B,D,F,H,I, J,K,L,P,S,T,W,U,Y&Z”!
W = Wife (same as “B” and “L”; also the same as “Warmth”)
X = The “X” factor that uneXpectedly improves the eXperience we have
Y = You – if you’re reading this, you have probably touched my life favorably
Z = Zero’s, as in net worth. I have some of them (but you can’t get enough)!

No comments: