Saturday, May 24, 2008

If blogging is so simple . . .

why did it take me hours to figure out how to add hyperlinks? When I found the "trick", it really ticked me off that it was so simple (and this is where I fall back on the best excuse I've ever had) -"not that bad for somone who has had brain surgery!"


You may note that I've gone back and added a few hyperlinks to previous posts (click on those blue words and you'll quickly find yourself somewhere else). Also I've added two easy ways for you to subscribe to this blog so you won't miss any more insightful gems (or crap) in the future [over there to the right, up at the top of the column].


In my research, I stumbled across an offer for additional (gratis) blogging education -- all I have to do is post the following here:
***************
I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.

*****************

Being my mother's son (she could never pass up clipping a coupon), I've done the deed. Now I can't wait to receive my free education. Mom would have entered in her coupon log that she had just saved $x. Yeah, she really did that. As a "stay at home Mom", it was her way of demonstrating her contrbution to the family's financial picture since she was emphatic that her saving on expenditures was just the same as "making" the money in the first place. Actually better, since all her "revenue" was tax-free!

No comments: